Privacy Across Borders (PAB) is currently accepting blog and paper submissions! We welcome submissions in accordance with the requirements below.
- Must be on a privacy issue relating to restrictions on cross-border data flows. We are interested in how different countries are approaching this issue
- Written to inform, educate, and clarify rather than to express opinions
- Submissions must be in MS Word
- Must be the author’s original work
- The PAB team will have editorial discretion over the submission
- Author will be expected to make edits after the PAB team provides feedback on the submission
- Please use hyperlinks for your citations as opposed to footnotes
- 500-700 words
- Written in a conversational style
- 2,000 word minimum
- Written in a way that is suitable for a law journal publication (e.g. using formal Bluebook citations)
Please submit your work to email@example.com. If you are interested in writing for PAB and have questions before submitting, please reach out to us.